As well as providing services for large scale production companies, we also provide many services for customers who are restoring older items in need of stripping back and re-painting. We use the same careful approach with the shot blast process in order to completely strip the material of all the old paint, corrosion and then begin the process of re-coating the components with a durable powder coated finish to our customer’s specifications. Typical items brought to us for restoration would include the following:
- Classic car parts, including wheels, body panels and chassis.
- Motorbike frames and wheels.
- Radiators i.e. cast iron school radiators.
- Garden furniture i.e. table and chairs.
- Any cast iron furniture i.e. fireplaces, beds or old cast drains/hoppers.